RSM blog & news
Improve your posture and movement through Balance Ball Yoga®
Poor posture and movement ability are often caused by faulty movement patterns and muscle imbalances. This can create swelling in your body and that can cause irritation of the soft tissue, nerves and joints.
By practising Balance Ball Yoga, you can re-educate your propriocepter, creating ultimate self control that will help realign a stabilized posture. For those clients who are sports athelets, dancers etc it will help you to excel in power and posture.
Balance Ball YOGA® is one of a kind innovative method,founded and mastered for 25 years in Japan, by Hironori Ikeda, MSc in Sports medicine.
All Balance Ball YOGA® poses and exercises were developed while analyzing motion and body mechanics in yoga, dance, massage therapy and professional sports.
Once your body learnt how to balance itself, it will never forget the technique. So the effect of the Balance Ball YOGA® method remains a lifetime.
Balance Ball Yoga is a new and innovative method to improve movement
Requirements and use of the official certificate
Certified Balance Ball YOGA teachers required to master over 100 exercises with the knowledge of biomechanics, functional anatomy and sports medicine, also need the ability to teach this method according to each student's posture, movement, and athletic ability. After you are a certified teacher by our Founder Hironori Ikeda, you can give Balance Ball YOGA - Posture improvement course official certificate to your students.
PROGRAM & CURRICULUM
The 15-day training consists of 2 parts:
First 5-days is a “Posture Improvement Course” where you explore your body limits, analyze and work on your own body movements and balance, learn how to improve poor posture, strengthen your spine and improve your joints flexibility.
The course is intensive, focused on each participant’s result, yet very entertaining and fun.
An Depth knowledge to improve massage technique.
In RSM lessons, I pad is used a lot so that you can acquire high quality and in-depth knowledge. If you have a tablet such as an ipad, please bring it with you.
Tropical island, jungle yoga hall for the lectures and practice, sea view office for individual work and lot of fun in the beach
This unique Teacher Certification Course will be led directly by Hironori Ikeda, founder of the Balance Ball YOGA® method.
The course will create a new muscle memory for your further practice and will give you confidence in teaching. Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive an internationally recognized certificate allowing you to teach and share your passion anywhere you go.
- Balance Ball YOGA® method is based on sports medicine and motion analysis therapy and accredited by Thai Government
- Medical evidence and 25 years of practice in yoga, therapy massage and sports fields;• Anyone can practice and improve their posture
- Anyone can re-educate their muscles and realign body movements, incl. facial muscles;• Self diagnostic, self correction techniques, expanded body limits
- Functional anatomy classes, daily practice in the group, individual work, balance balls on the beach
- All classes and individual sessions are held under the supervision and guidance of the founder
- Master 300 Balance Ball YOGA® postures and exercises
- Smart course agenda with the opportunity to enjoy your free time and explore the island
- 17 nights beach front accommodation, swimming pool and chill out area
- Daily healthy breakfast
- Abundance of fresh fruits, vegan/vegetarian restaurants, community events and mesmerizing sunsets.
This medical evidence paper shows that the structure of the spine has had great improvement after 6 months of Balance Ball YOGA® training. As an example, we had a client who was born with congenital hip joint and scoliosis, therefore he has difficulty walking from a young age. Our client took Balance Ball YOGA course at 15 years old and had a 6month training regime that included every weekend, this dramatically helped our client in day to day life as it naturally realigned their spine. Our client can now walk in a natural movement. In regards to more intense sporting our client does still have difficulty however now all daily activities are possible. Our client is now the youngest Accredited Balance Ball YOGA instructor focusing on Scoliosis and other mild disabled people.
We learn and practice Balance Ball YOGA for more details to become teacher
Second part is a “10-day Teacher Certification Course” focused on a Dynamic Fluid Movement, biomechanics, deep functional anatomy and sports medicine study, and of course, mastering over 300 balance ball yoga poses and exercises.
At this course you will learn:
- Dynamic posture screening, identifying limited range of motion and muscular imbalance of the body (trigger points, joint dysfunction) and re-aligning your posture and movement through a variety of Balance Ball YOGA® poses and exercises;- Pain and imbalance analysis through Balance Ball YOGA® techniques;- Faulty movement patterns;- Techniques to re-educate your body and create a new muscle habit towards balanced and natural posture and movement.
Accredited Balance Ball Yoga instructors are required to completely master over 500 Balance Ball exercises with the knowledge of sports medicine. This would allow you to work under the direction of the Pro Sports team, Sports Gym, Yoga studio, or Hospital to provide optimal health care to improve a client’s posture and movement.
Analyzing your movement through Balance Ball YOGA will allow us to help guide your next step to improve posture and movement. We begin with taking a look at past issues (injuries, accidents) you may have had and how your body is feeling. Once we acknowledge where impairments lie, we determine whether the source of the pain is in the same region, or whether the cause of the pain is found elsewhere (reference pain).
Acquire more high-quality massage techniques and practical knowledge to improve posture
The functional anatomy knowledge required for the lesson is presented as a case study on this website. This allows more time to be spent in the lessons on learning practical massage techniques.
This CTT is designed for anyone, with any level of practice and education
Are you willing to improve your own body balance, make your body movements smooth and intuitive, re-educate and re-align your posture, change your profession and teach this unique holistic method around the world?
This training is designed for anyone, with any level of practice and education!- Regular body imbalance: for those who experience continuous back pain, slouching, scoliosis, limited range of motions, muscles dysfunction or you just don’t like the way you move and there is something wrong with your body posture and your face looks way too asymmetric;
- Yoga and sports: for yoga practitioners, dancers, body builders and athletes it’s a great opportunity to extend the limits of your body, improve your performance, stabilize your posture and movements and find a source of inner power using less energy.
- Professional: for yoga instructors, sports trainers, physiotherapists it’s a great opportunity to upgrade your teaching skills and techniques to maximize your student's posture balance and improve their range of movement.
- Posture education for the children: fun and effective way to teach your child a better posture and balanced movement.
- Rehabilitation program: medical Evidence shows that Balance Ball YOGA® regular practice tremendously improves body posture of the practitioners with spine deformations and injuries, and activates the kinetic muscle chain.