Dynamic Fluid Movement Course
Maximize the potential of your posture and Dynamic Fluid Movement
In this course, each body segment is linked to the optimal movement of the spine and joints to encourage an immense stable and strong posture. In addition, We will gain dynamic fluid movement by educating your movements that do not lose balance in the process of movement from the next movement.
Dynamic Fluid Movement Improve proprioceptive sense for your optimized movement
Yogis, dancers and top athletes have a smooth and intuitive movement. These movements have been analyzed by founders for over 25 years. The founder names this movement "dynamic fluid movement" and trains how to incorporate this movement into the body.
Bring your profession to the highest level
n this course, you will learn various movements, such as how to move your shoulder and neck to create the optimal balance, and how to move your fingertips to achieve the balance found in ice skating. This improves your agility and maximizes your recovery ability, especially when you lose balance. This lesson will take your profession to the highest level.
Dynamic posture screening for identifying limited Range of Motion and Dysfunction caused by muscle tension or trigger point
Analyze your faulty movement pattern and re-educate movement
We offer 2 methods to improve your posture and movement
1st Method - Maximize your proprioceptor to have the best posture and movement
2nd method - We offer Motion Analysis Clinical Massage to realign your posture and movement
Motion Analysis Clinical Massage Session
Does This Sound Like You?
- I want to work with someone who is an expert with clinical massage treatment
- I want to know why these issues occur from a clinical standpoint
- I would like to learn how to prevent these issues from happening again
- I am interested in getting world class clinical treatment at a fraction of the price
- I would like to go over my entire body and see if there are other issues that can be causing discomfort